The Four Seasons Hotel in Orlando
Its been almost a week since our Florida trip and I have to say I am wishing we were back on the beautiful grounds of the Four Seasons in Orlando. As most of you know I head to Florida multiple times a year due to my brother living in the area, we usually stay with him or our timeshare, but this time around I wanted to treat my mother for a Mother's Day gift and I figured what better way then to stay in luxurious hotel. My good friend Erika recommended the hotel and once I looked up more information on it I knew it was perfect. There are many reasons why I chose this location for our Disney Trip so I decided to list them for you below, so it can help you guys decide if this too will be a perfect stay for your trip. One of the things I loved about the hotel is that it really accommodates everyone, whether you have children or not you will enjoy this hotel and the staff. The staff were beyond exceptional and consistently remembered my name each time I bumped into someone on the grounds. From the very beginning we walked into a cute setup and a warm welcome. I had a crib setup for Ayden which was perfect and meant everyone would have a goodnight sleep. MyAnnabelle was greeted with a cute tutu and princess crown/wand which she was super excited about. My only qualm was that we couldn't stay longer to enjoy more of the amenities because there was so much available to do.
We were able to setup a Character Breakfast on property which I think was perfect for my little ones, it's a guarantee that you will get a picture with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy so if you don't get a chance at the park you surely will here. We also loved the lazy river! The food at Capa restaurant was beyond amazing... I had a filet mignon and it was mouth watering. One of the features in the room that I loved was the Ipad. I loved the fact that we could order room service right off of it as well as contact staff for any assistance. I Have to say that ordered the apple cobbler each night because it was soooooo good. Another great feature the resort had was a shuttle from the hotel to Disney so we didn't have to worry about driving and parking at the park. I definitely plan on going back so I can check out more of the hotel with my husband and kids. Check out more of the amenities below and some pictures from our stay. I hope you guys enjoyed this review and if you have any questions feel free to leave below.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- ONLY adult-only pool to be found on Disney property--- the lakeside, infinity-edge Oasis pool is for those 21 and older and is surrounded by white cabanas and features underwater audio and hourly amenities
- ONLY complimentary kids club offered for a set time (9am to 5pm) DAILY for ages 4-12
- The Ultimate Suites Experience includes a buyout of the 16th floor…. 21 rooms in total and the elevator can be keyed off for your party. Talk about exclusivity! This was recently seen on CNBC’s show The Secret Lives of the Super Rich
- The standard room is a King guestroom with a queen-size sleeper sofa bed in room (perfect for families of four) and the resort also offers many connecting rooms via an interior hallway and suites.
- Families with more than two children will need a connecting room (unless it’s a family with an infant)
- ALL rooms offer a furnished terrace, 5-piece bathroom with Bose surround sound, in-mirror TV and iPad in room
- Mini-fridge can be customized with what guests would like to have in their room (no charge to stock; only pay for the items)
- Park View accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom® Park’s nightly fireworks display from the comfort of one’s furnished balcony (NOTE: guests pay a premium for this view. It is typically several hundred dollars less per night to have a room that is a Golden Oak View or Four Seasons room category)
- Guest Room rates range from $443 to $2,000; Suites range from $1,050 to $15,000 per night
o Ravello: a culinary trip to the Amalfi coast – colorful, lively, and rich with the aromas and flavors wafting from the open kitchen. Helmed by Fabrizio Schenardi of Torino, Italy, the food is all housemade including fresh pastas, pizzas and breads.
o Capa: the dramatic décor in this Spanish-influenced steakhouse sets the stage for tapas and steaks with rooftop fireworks views. Capa was named one of Wine Enthusiast magazine’s Best 100 Wine Restaurants in the US (2016).
o PB+G: stands for pool, bar and grill, where guests can choose creative salads and poolside fare coupled with smokehouse specialties and hang out in the lounge with its central bar, dine on floating pavilions, or simply grab and go.
o Plancha: at the golf clubhouse, Cuban American cuisine in a lakeside setting
o Lickety Split: a fast-casual, grab-and-go spot on the lobby level, Lickety Split offers a signature cold brew iced coffee, fresh juices, smoothies, lattes, cappuccinos, gelato, baked goods, sandwiches and more.
- Explorer Island is the highlight- a 5 acre water park with two water slides, a family pool, splash zone, lazy river winding around a “ruined” mansion, climbing wall, and more. Look forward to beach volleyball, basketball, a video gaming center, outdoor movie nights on the Starstruck screen, oversize checkers, you name it!
- Additional Fun: Three Har-Tru tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness center, Spa with 18 treatment rooms, Tranquilo Golf Club, an 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed golf course, and a 21+ adults only pool surrounded by private cabanas.
- Don’t miss: Check out the boutique, Wardrobe, for custom designer collaborations such as Minnie ears by Missoni. The Italian designer features its custom zigzag weave on the iconic Minnie ears. A Souvenir only found at Four Seasons Orlando! Other unique collaborations include shirts by James Perse, jewelry by Kimberly McDonald, and more….
What sold me on the stay
-- This is Disney meets luxury; a vacation in the perfect balance. Have as much or as little Disney as you’d like as part of your vacation – you can have the Four Seasons experience with Disney, or the Disney Experience, with Four Seasons
-- Complimentary transportation is provided to the main Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios) in plush motor coaches
-- Twice weekly on-site Disney Character Breakfast “The Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and Pals”, plus on-site Disney Planning Center
-- Disney meet & greets: you can have a private character experience at Four Seasons. Want breakfast with Anna and Elsa from Frozen? It can be arranged (for a fee) in one of the resort’s private event spaces.
-- Complimentary Child Care: As mentioned before, this is a huge advantage; younger guests enjoy Kids For All Seasons, located on Explorer Island in the Mansion, where kids ages 4-12 will be entertained and supervised by our staff during the hours of 10 am to 6pm. Complimentary kids’ camp is unique in this market.
-- For couples or individuals traveling without kids, there’s plenty to do that is adults only. From the adult only pool, to amazing Spa (with six couples treatment rooms), to world-class dining, Tom Fazio golf and Har-Tru tennis courts, the exclusive Golden Oak location and Four Seasons service is as grown-up as it gets.
Peace & Love,