Fun Vacation In Florida
Planning a family vacation for many seems like a daunting task, but I tend to think the opposite...I guess maybe because I never let having children stop me from planning trips. As most of you that follow me know I end up in Florida at least 4 times a year, It helps that I have family that live there and my mom has a time share, but honestly you don't have to spend a lot of money to have fun in Florida. I wanted to share some tips and places you can go to with your little ones without hurting your pockets
- If you are planning to go to Disney take advantage of your little ones being under two they are free, I hate when people say they are too little. The memories are enough for you to love and cherish.
- I would avoid summer time, its super hot and season ticket holders clog the lines. Go during Fall or Spring months.
- Use the Disney App and plan your day out, buy your tickets online and get the fast passes setup. We are pros at it now so I know where I am going but if you are new to Disney it helps your day run smoother.
DISNEY'S BLIZZARD BEACH
- Blizzard Beach is a full day of fun that everyone in the family can enjoy. I love that there are rides for you and older children. The water park is cheaper than any park so its a great way to enjoy the Florida Sun and let you little ones go crazy.
Disney Springs is a place I tend to venture to while in Florida because it literally has everything you can think of. Entertainment, shopping, dining, you name it Disney Springs has it.
My daughter loves the carousel and train express.
CHARACTERS IN FLIGHT…OPERATED BY AEROPHILE: Ascend 400 feet in the air as you hover over Disney Springs in the world’s largest tethered helium balloon.
AMC Movie Theatre
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Unwind at an open-air venue along Lake Buena Vista where special events, activities and live performances take place every day and night. From full band concerts to a DJ Kids Dance Party, it’s the perfect place to get your entertainment fix.
- Ill be sharing more about Florida in the months to come because we will be making a trip out there soon, but I truly hope this helps those of you who second guessing planning a trip out to Florida.