Be The Cool Mom
Happy Valentine's Day Loves,
I am actually not really into V-Day well that is unless it has to do with my kids. I have always been the type that if you are going to send me flowers or take me to dinner it should be on a normal day, just my view on it. I do however love create cute little gifts for my children and their classmates.
Now That my daughter is 3 she loves to help with creating her classmates little gifts. My mother always sent me to school with something for classmates, so I have literally become my mom when its comes to making sure my kids as well as their classmates receive something cute on holidays.
It doesn't take much to create a cute valentine for your kid's classmate...
- First you need a list of the classmates, simply ask the teacher for all the names.
- Now that you have list count how many girls and how many boys if you choose to get cute valentines to cater to a boy or girl.
- My daughter chose Disney Princess for the girls and Finding Nemo for the boys.
- Purchase goody bags which you can go to your local dollar store. I found these cute bags with hearts on it and start filling them up with goodies.
- When picking treats think of the age group and choking hazards. I chose to put stickers and some candy in it. For my sons goody bags since his class is infants I put stickers and puffs.
- You can also bring something for the teachers, a simple box of chocolate from your child will make any teacher smile.
Now for my kids gifts, I went to my local drugstore and picked some cute candy assortments and headed to Walmart for some cute toys. You don't have to go crazy, but for me I love surprising my kids. My son loves Mickey so I made sure I put Mickey items in his box and well Annabelle has a few favorites so I mixed it up. I plan on giving them their Valentine after school, so I cant wait for their reactions. Either way you decide to send your kids off with treats for their friends, you will be known as the cool mom.
Happy Valentine's Day!