Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots
This content is sponsored by Pantene. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s that time of year where I put my hair through the wringer. The holiday season means more photo shoots and more heat and coloring to my hair. Now that my hair is short the damage is more noticeable, so I partnered with Pantene to share their amazing new product that is helping keep my hair on point.
Pantene ’s has come up with released its very first at-home rescue treatment imported from Brazil. This product repairs extreme damage to hair in one use. Color-treated and heat-styled hair can mean a loss of nutrients leaving hair rough. Coming from someone that gets a color every three weeks and blowouts weekly, I can tell you this statement is true. Pantene is leveraging Brazil’s secret to a great hair day and bringing it to the U.S. in the form of Intense Rescue Shots. Ideal for color-treated and heat-styled hair of all types, this product aims to bring your hair back to life in between professional salon treatments. I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now, and I can tell a major difference in my hair.
How to Use:
First, choose a Pantene shampoo that best suits your hair. For me, the Repair & Protect Shampoo is a must.
• Use the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots weekly instead of your normal conditioner. While in-shower, apply generously to fully saturate hair, root-to-tip. Use more on areas where you see more damage. No need to hold back on the product because it’s single use.
• Leave in for 30 seconds
• Rinse for 30 seconds (don’t over-rinse!)
Here are some benefits the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots:
• The single dose tube contains a deeply absorbing blend of Pro-Vitamin
B5, strengthening lipids and natural glycerin that targets the damaged areas to give hair the flexibility and resilience it needs to endure styling and environmental stresses.
• This shot delivers salon-like hair between professional treatments.
• Unlike other hair masks and treatments, the Pantene Pro-V ’s Intense Rescue Shots provides deep-conditioning but rinses quickly to avoid weighed-down hair.
• The strengthening lipids in the shot absorb into the hair (rather than leaving just a
heavy coating like some masks directly targeting the most damaged areas.)
• Noticeably repairs damaged hair – to turn dry, brittle hair into soft,
shiny and more resilient hair in one use.
Overall, I can tell a significant difference in my hair already ready. By adding this product to my hair care routine, my hair looks as good as if I just stepped out of a salon. I can feel confident that my hair is going to look as silky and shiny as if I left the salon. Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots will hit shelves in the U.S. in January 2019. But, you can purchase this product from CVS.com
now – see here! Get ready to start the new year off with fab hair ladies.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.